Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Twilight Jewelry.


I've been working on a bunch of Twilight pieces with charms and things I'd bought a long while ago. Finally having these pieces up on my site makes me feel like this great weight has been lifted off my shoulders- I've been wanting to post these pieces since I made them!

Some of the Twilight jewelry up for grabs are a "Twilight Epitomized" charm bracelet (pictured), Edward and Jacob earring sets, cell phone charms, and necklaces. There are even some little "My Heart is in Forks" earrings and cell phone charm, too!!!

Keep an eye out for "Bella's Bracelet" in the future, as I will be ordering some carved wooden wolves. I know all you Twilight Saga fanatics out there will be jumping for joy when you hear about this!!! (:

Anywho, click on over to my shop & have a look. Add my myspace, too. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment